HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

and his love will conquer all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

kodiak avenue

kodiak avenue

Število prispevkov : 9
Your age : 28

and his love will conquer all Empty
PostSubject: and his love will conquer all   and his love will conquer all EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:15 pm

~something that you may find useful. ~
ah, well you have my whole description in the 'character creation' but i'll comment something also here. kodiak is basically a rich mother fucker, he is known by many crimes but they never made him an official criminal. he's an adoptive son, from the avenue family and they wanted him to study hard so he would become a priest and cherish the family name. he ofcourse was not up for it, so he was rather with his friends and he picked all the wrong choices in high school. he was the captain of the gymnastics and soccer team, later on he also made it far in the swimming competition. it's a fact that he was driving a porsche, ladies loved him because he was good lookin' and rich, but there was one girl that he could never get. some years passed and they finally felt a deep connection, so they almost got married, but she left him on the wedding night. tragic, if you ask me. but it was reality. so now he is everything that he didn't want to be.

CONNECTIONS

FRIENDS
old best friend
can always make him happy
always there
family
almost family
close friends
first name basis
ENEMIES
mutual hate
physical fighting
friends turned enemies
annoyance
ignoring
LOVES
flirting
fling
one side crush
one night stands
lust
obsession
make out friend
OTHER
partner in crime
mixed feelings
obsession turned friends
is protective of
family friend
ex neighbour

KODIAK

avenue family. 21. london, united kingdom, water element.
awesome. sarcastic. 'the king'.

Last edited by kodiak avenue on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

autumn havens

autumn havens

Ogenj
Ogenj

Your age : 32

PostSubject: Re: and his love will conquer all   and his love will conquer all EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:08 pm

kaay let me be first. i just love your boyo and i think he and autumn are pretty similiar. i mean, od obeh so pričakovali da nekaj storita, onadva sta pa ubrala čisto svojo pot. so i think i'd be great if you're up fro any connection with my girl;3
Back to top Go down

kodiak avenue

kodiak avenue

Your age : 28

PostSubject: Re: and his love will conquer all   and his love will conquer all EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:29 pm

hm, i think that i could have some pretty awesome ideas for those two,
since they are similar. and the similarity could bond them closer,
na kakršenkoli način, ki si ga bova izbrala/izmislila.
če imaš kakšno posebno željo za ta dva,
lahko kar omeniš tukaj, ali pa mi napišeš v zs,
pa se lahko tam vse bolj podrobneje zmeniva.
tudi glede pisanja, in vse ostalo. c:

and his love will conquer all Bubble_divider_by_peachykat-d6ff2ha
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

Število prispevkov : 62
Your age : 27

PostSubject: Re: and his love will conquer all   and his love will conquer all EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:05 pm

well, your boyo is smokin' hot and his personality is more than amazing, so i'd be more than happy if you woild find a place for addie in his heart ;3 potrebuješ mogoče kaj posebnega zanj? ;3
Back to top Go down

autumn havens

autumn havens

Ogenj
Ogenj

Your age : 32

PostSubject: Re: and his love will conquer all   and his love will conquer all EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:12 pm

sorry for the late answer, school kinda happened-.- anyway, ubitvu žal nimam nobene specifične ideje for this two, imaš ti mogoče kaj vsaj okvirnega?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and his love will conquer all   and his love will conquer all Empty

Back to top Go down

and his love will conquer all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1