HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

učilnica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

lilith

lilith

učilnica Admin

Število prispevkov : 147
Your age : 27

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: učilnica   učilnica EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:52 pm

učilnica Ucilnica
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

Število prispevkov : 62

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:04 pm

emmanuel
fire. after all those years she almost learned to love it, but she feared it terribly at the same time. it was giving her warmth and the dance of it's flames almost entertained and calmed her, but she could only enjoy it in small doses. she never confronted a bigger fire since that fatal night, actually. it may be because she avoided being close to in without even realizing it.

addison was never alone. well, almost never - she was this time. and apparently, it was a mistake. she left her books in a classroom and when she went back there to get them, she found herself in hell. a smile, that was otherwise always present on her face, was gone within a second when she felt the heat of the flames on her pale skin. she stepped back in panic and closed the door accidently. she just couldn't think in that moment, she couldn't focus on anything. only the flames. terror. and fear.

she just stood there and watched the burning objects in front of her. for a person who had none negative experiences with fire this would really be no big deal, but she... it was different with her. she knew that she should run, she knew that she should hide... but she just couldn't.
Back to top Go down

emmanuel t. bonnardel

emmanuel t. bonnardel

Ogenj
Ogenj

Število prispevkov : 33
Your age : 30

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:46 am

TAG: AddNOTES: Wearing
It's all your fault, Emmanuel. You're weak and stupid little sucker. She left because of you, Emmanuel, not because she would've wanted that. Don't you get it? Everything he saw was just an escape to the abandoned part of school. They used to have lesions "fire 101" in there. Nobody cares. He clearely saw the books on the table in the moment of the entry, but that ignorance... He didn't really care about them; in few moments the whole classroom was going to become just a mess. Mess, like my life. He closed his eyes, stood still in the middle of the place and he started setting fire. At first, it was just a little flame. Not as big as a flame on a candle. And then, everything exploded in the colors. Fire was bursting out of his body, his hands, even his ears. He just couldn't stop.

Until... He heard it. How couldn't have he heard that? It was almost like a cry for help. From a little girl. No. My minds are playing with me. I gotta stop it. Just a quick turn with a neck and there she was. Oh, fuck. In few seconds the fire died. Emmanuel stepped to her and moved away the lock of hair, which had fallen on her face. "Hey. What's your name? Are you alright?" The danger for normal people was long gone; everything that has left here were the walls, scorched by the fire. And now what? What have I done? I almost killed this little girl. I didn’t mean to hurt her. What if she tells that to anyone? Are they going to expel me? Like for real? Of my fucking God, just why? The other voice, the voice full of hate was somewhere in the background and he couldn’t hear it.

Everything's on fire
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:52 am

emmanuel
she couldn't believe it - the fire ended almost as fast as it started. the frightening flames, which were stretching their greedy fingers towards her just moments ago gone within a second. but the terror wasn't. she just stood there with her eyes wide open as he removed the strand of fiery red hair, which found it's way on her face. "oh, my god." a gentle whisper was all that could come out of her mouth, even though she felt the need to scream. it was nothing strange for her to fall into the arms of a complete stranger and in the given moment she really didn't think about how he'd feel about that. her hands clung on to his leather jacket as she let out a sigh of relief.

touching somebody was the best way she could express herself - the only way, actually. she was a good listener and she talked a lot, but she really wasn't mentioning her feelings. she needed to hear the beating of human heart next to her and he happened to be there. happened? was that a coincidence? did he start this fire? she moved away from him and leaned on to the wall behind her. it was still warm, reflecting the things that happened in that room earlier. "i'm... i'm addison. and you would be...?" she finally managed to pulled herself together to the point she could speak normally, or at least understandably. "yes, i'm fine. or at least i will be. but you..." she looked him in his distant eyes and smiled just a little bit, but that was all she could do right now. "i can feel your anger. and sadness, yes, but you're mostly pissed off, aren't you?" putting others before herself was something she did without even noticing.

she looked around and the memory of what she had just experienced sent shivers down her spine once again. a fear of fire - was it really that strong? apparently, it was. "what happened here anyway?"
Back to top Go down

emmanuel t. bonnardel

emmanuel t. bonnardel

Ogenj
Ogenj

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:42 am

For a moment he thought she couldn't speak. Then he heard her silent whisper and he smiled a little. Good. She speaks. He just stood there, he had no idea what to do. She seemed hysteric, but why? Because of that fire? He would've have almost rolled with his eyes. Please, it was just a flame. When she stepped closer, he had no idea what she was about to do. But she hugged him. That was actually the first time when someone hugged him, beside sister of course. Again, he was speechless and she gave her a hug back. "Hey, are you really OK? I'm worried about you. That..." Before he could say anything else, she left. She stepped away from her and he was watching her with interest. C'mon, Emmanuel, think. You aren't 4. Then, she finally opened her mouth. Her voice was beautiful. "I... I'm Emmanuel. Bonnardel." Suddenly, he blushed and to hide his embarrassment, he reached his hand over the hair and looked away shyly. 

The girl finally became calmed enough so they could talk like nothing would’ve ever happened. He observed her, was trying to read her. Emm stepped closer to her and smiled. "Well, a lot has happened. And yeah. I'm pissed off. And I can feel your fear now. I'm so sorry. If I'd known, I wouldn't have set this room on fire. And those books." A stroke to the burnt books. "I'm sorry. I thought this place was... abandoned. I'll... Em. I'll pay you the new ones. Just leave me a note with titles or something like that, OK?" He has never came to situation like that eve before and again, he had no idea what to do next. "You mean here here or here, in my head?" Again, shy smile thrown at her way. He knew how to flirt, thought and obviously, he didn't even know he was doing it.

Everything's on fire
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:10 am

emmanuel
she must of looked like the dumbest thing alive, as she just stood there in panic, without even saying a thing. she needed a hug and she was grateful to him that he wrapped his strong arms around her, made her feel just a little bit safer. "worried? no, no. i just have to pick myself together again. it was a shock, nothing else." her hands, which were still shaking, were telling a whole different story. was she really okay? she didn't even dare to admit it to herself: she was still scared like a little girl. this took her by surprise, and it wasn't a pretty one. when her ears caught her name, she gave him a gentle smile and repeated it, just to make sure it will stay in her memory for good. she never forgot people's names, as she taught that they were the most important thing a person has. something he can never loose.

"emmanuel... that's an amazing name." she nodded and bit her lower lip, as she was a bit ashamed of her stiffness. shock was still present in her mind and she couldn't get rid of it or completely relax in their conversation. she placed her hand on his chest as he came closer to her and spoke again. "of course i'm scared, but that will go away. i'm better every second, as long as fire's not around. and you... i feel like things from your past are hunting you. making you so negative and... what?" how could she been that stupid? of course it was him who set this room on fire. who else could it be? and he was the one who saved her, but she just couldn't see that part of the sorty right now. she always saw the good in people and if they weren't as she imagined them, she felt almost betrayed.

"no, just... don't worry about the books. it's... nothing." it seemed like she was afraid of him now, just like if he was a flame. his smile was telling her that he was a good person, but the images of fire were still burnt in her memory. "well whatever's going on in your head, torching me is not the best way to deal with it." there was nothing rude in her words, just a friendly opinion.
Back to top Go down

emmanuel t. bonnardel

emmanuel t. bonnardel

Ogenj
Ogenj

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:09 am

Sometimes a hug can make you feel alright, not 1000 words. Just a single touch can make you better. He knew that. From the books he read. When she let him go, he clearly saw her hands. But he was well-mannered, so he was quiet about that. Life has thought him at least one thing: don't push. If you push, a person will go away. if you just let him or her to take her or his time, that person would tell you everything on Earth. Nah, not if that person was me. Just a scary though over his head. "Good then. If you need some space, let me know and I can go whenever you want, you know that, right? I really don't want to um... Just never mind."

He smiled. "Thanks... It's French you know. And nobody actually said it was an amazing name. I mean, I don't..." When she put her hand on his chest, he immediately shouted up and blushed again. Her words have encouraged him and he started to speak again. "Yes. Things from my past are coming right after me. No matter how much I try to escape it, become a better person, whatever... The past is always with me and just waits for a good moment to mess with the present. And this little fucker here. My bellowed brother. He's perfect and oh, je le déteste!" He didn't even notice he started to speak in French. "Tout ce que je fais, il est ici et me dit qu'il est meilleur que moi." His head stated burning for few seconds and he slowly opened his eyes. "I'm sorry for that French part. Don't mind it. I was just saying how perfect my brother is."

He looked at her and saw. He knew that look, that look, full of fear in her eyes. "Addison, I'm so sorry. Look, I'll... I'll do something for you to make up, OK? Like... I don't know, do you like food? Like dinner or something like that? Please, just don't go." The last word was just a whisper. He felt so ashamed for what he has done. "Please?" He made those puppy eyes and hoped for the best. When she said that, he just had to laugh. "I'm really sorry, but as I remember, I set fire on myself."

Everything's on fire
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:51 am

emmanuel
she shook her head and her eyes were wide open again. "no, no! you don't have to leave. you were here first, after all. i mean i just wanted to get my books but now... it's no big deal, really! i'm talking about the books. the fire was a big deal. but it's over so it's not anymore." she was always like this, bubbly and full of words that never meant much. everybody that was able to tolerate her was basically already her friend.

"well, i think it is. and i hope my opinion does count for you." he was almost towering above her, because she was so petite. she wasn't sure how he felt about her touch as she saw him blush, but he wasn't fighting it. she gave him a comforting smile once again when he started to speak. "i'm not going to ask you what you've been through, it's none of my business. but you can tell me anytime, know that i'm here for you. i know it's probably weird to hear that, but... you're a good person, i see that in you. you just have to let it all go, to get rid of all the negativity. talking to somebody usually helps." french. she was learning it for some time, just as she learned everything else. she was far from understanding every word he said, but she knew it wasn't as he translated it to her. "ne me mens pas," she took a risk, even though she wasn't sure that her words really meant what she taught they did. at least her pronunciation wasn't too bad.

she couldn't stay mad at him for long. she was still scared and didn't really know if she could relax around him anymore, but mad? worried. but she hid all that behind a smile. others before herself. that was her unspoken motto. "a boy should never invite a girl to dinner just because he feels obligated to," she responded. he really was sorry, it was more than obvious. and she knew that people always deserved a second chance. "but i do like food, i'll admit that. and i like flowers. just... you know what, if you really have to give me something, bring me a flower. at the time i will not be expecting it. i love surprises, really. and you won't have to spend any money on me, please don't. i'd feel bad if you did." her financial situation wasn't really great and she didn't want to cause him trouble too. "setting fire on yourself also doesn't sound very healthy. you have got to find a better way," a laugh escaped her mouth.
Back to top Go down

emmanuel t. bonnardel

emmanuel t. bonnardel

Ogenj
Ogenj

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:39 pm

TAG: AddNOTES: Wearing Sorry for that dely! Mad
He just nodded unhappily. Why do you even care, Emmanuel? You're the heartless bitch, remember? Everybody will leave you sooner or later. If you show her that you have heart, you'll lose it. Or she'll give it back to you. In pieces. Think, estupido. Think! "I don't care. I set this bloody fire. And I'm going to fix what had I broken." In his voice, the determination has been seen clearly. He didn't want her to be left without her precious books. He already felt guilty for what had he done.

He blushed. She actually cares about him? Or is she just pretending? "Y-yeah, actually it does. T-thanks, I guess. I mean. Em... I think your eyes are amazing. Like... Like a grass. Freshly cut." He smiled again, this time more confident in himself. Shut it. You've got this, bro, you've got this. She started to speak again and he sat on the floor, staring at her face with blessed expression. When she stopped talking, from his mouth, the very next moment an avalanche of words has poured out. "It's not that I wouldn't trust you, it's just... I just don't want that would would see a victim in me. Or someone would feel sorry for me. It's not who I am, you know. Look. I'll probably tell you one day if we ever meet after this..." When she opened her mouth and when he heard her French... Well, it was beautiful. "Si tu parles français, on peut parler en français. Mais, c'est ok. Quelque fois mentir comme respirer est la seule solution. Again, I don't want to be a victim. And I won't play a victim. We forge our destiny. I guess. I'm not so sure about that anymore." He never believed in this crap, but he was sure in his mother's words. But not lately.

He took a big breath and smiled. "What if a boy uses that as excuse to spend some time with a charming girl like you? That's not an obligation and you can eat anyway." And she even told him she loves to eat. So he won't be having any problems about choosing a good restaurant. Flowers? Something unexplored again. He had no idea which flowers girls love. But he was sure he'd find out sooner or later. "Money. You know... Nevermind. It's a bullshit anyway. I don't want to do that to make you feel uncomofortable. I just want to... Leave with someone. A new adventure. And yeah, that with flowers - stored in my mind now." He nodded again. "That's right. It can cause some unpleasant burns. Not on me, of course. On someone else."

Everything's on fire
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:47 pm

emmanuel
there was a lot of determination in his voice and the look in his eyes was telling her, that she really had no choice but to tell him the titles of those unfortunable books. "calm down, it's no big deal," she smiled, looking into his eyes. "but if you insist... tolstoy's war and peace. the trial by kafka. and, well, a collection of andersen's fairy tales. but i've read all of them already so there's really no need..." she took a deep breath after she babbled out the titles and authors. the look in her eyes was telling him that he shouldn't be worried about them at all, even though they were some of her favorites.
that was the thing she did too often: she got attached to people minutes after she met them. and they seemed to get attached to her too. it was her time to blush now. "no, i mean, they're nothing special usually. i must be standing on some sort of strange light right now," she shrugged and shook her head. compliments were not the thing she would be getting very often. as he sat down, she did too, and leaned on the cold wall behind her, she listened to everything he had to say. she liked the way he was looking at her, it was something special and unique. "i could never look at you as a victim, not when you're so strong. and i hate to see you being hurt like this, it makes me sad." every word was formed with love and spoken gently. she was leaning towards him as she was speaking and hugged him again when she was finished. sometimes, just to feel a human being close to you could heal every wound. that was her theory, and she waited for him to let go of her this time. "Je suis désolé que vous pensez de cette façon. we can always choose they way we go through life. and lying is never obligatory." she took a deep breath and smiled, still in his embrace. "victims always become the biggest heroes, i figured."
she laughed at his persistence and nodded. "well... how could i refuse that offer. but nothing fancy, i don't really own expensive clothes and i'd just embarrass you," she explained with a spark in her eyes. she was opened about all themes, nothing was a taboo for her. not even her pathetic financial situation. and every word he said felt more flattering to her, brought even a bigger smile on her face. "life by itself is an adventure enough. and fire is not the only thing that causes burns, you see. i can't promise you that i'll be exactly what you expect me to be, i can disappoint you. and if i will.. i'll grow a flower for you." she winked and shrugged.
Back to top Go down

emmanuel t. bonnardel

emmanuel t. bonnardel

Ogenj
Ogenj

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Finally, she gave up. He quickly pull his cell out of the pocket and nodded with his head everytime she told him the title of a book. Well, what else could I've expected from her? She already looks culturally aware, so that was kinda obvious, Emmanuel. "Well, so... I guess they were in English? Or I dunno, French, Russian, German? Good books, by the way. I kinda don't like Katka, don't ask me why. I just ... Can't stand him." He put his cell in his pocket and smiled a little. Of course she noticed her look, but he wouldn't give up so easily. He just had to do that. He felt that, deep in his heart.

He lifted his left eyebrow. "Right. Light in your eyes. What light exactly? Everything that has actually left of this place are windows. See? Sunlight. Nothing to be afraid of. Something amazing. Beautiful. And when the sunlight falls on your eyes, they are beautiful as well. You can't hide that. Or change that. That's the way it is. Don't try to hide it or suppress that. You'll fail." Now, he wasn't just smiling. He was laughing. She was actually cute when she was all that shy and not so sure about herself. At least, he thought that. She was looking at her face when she was speaking. He had to admit she was beautiful. "You know. My mom always tell me I have to be careful with trust. When I said... I hate something. My last name. And my perfect brother. And my perfect father. And you know what? The past is always here, somewhere near me and it just waits to mess up with the present. Everything I ever did, everything I'll ever do. I won't be ever as perfect as my brother is. Or good enough. That's my problem. Not being good enough. Not pretty enough. Not perfect enough. I fucking hate my name. I would do anything to change that, but I just can't. Because I can't change the family. I can't change that." He showed her his wrist. With almost invisible font, there was a sentence. Pas assez bon. "It means not good enough. And yeah. I did it to myself. Now go and judge me. You wouldn't be the first one."

He smiled. "Don't worry. I won't be wearing clothes like I'm from Bonnardel family. Just simple clothes. I hate smokings and so on." He actually felt relaxed. Like he could trust her without any questions. He was watching her carefully. "You know, I kinda trust you. I just don't why, like that... Would have made a bond between us. And I kinda doubt you will disappoint me."

Everything's on fire
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:18 pm

emmanuel
she was glad that they sorted that out, even though she was sure that he wouldn't have to buy those books to her. she stole them anyways, so they weren't technically hers and she was used to grab any opportunity to get a book or two for herself. "no, no, they're in english. no hard covers, pocket versions. well, i've kind of grown to love him - his style and the way he tells the story is so special. and i tend to be drawn towards special things." a smile once again lightened up her face as she shrugged, not really seeking for an argument about literature.

his laughter was contagious and her lips simply couldn't resist it. "well, yes, if you say so. i'm just not used to compliments like that, you're the first one who even noticed my eyes and... you surprised me with that, you really did. and thank you for that. you're so thoughtful, you must be making one girl very happy." she bas babbling, but that was just who he was. the two things she simply couldn't be for a long time were sad and quiet, mostly because even the littlest of things managed to cheer her up. but the words that came rushing out of his mouth made the flowers, that were already blooming around her uncontrolled, sag their leaves. "emmanuel," she said his name like a gentle song. "no human should ever be treated this way. i'm so sorry you had to live through that, that you still have to... but it's shaping you into an even stronger person. i admire you, you know. and you should be proud of yourself. don't let your freaking name define who you are, please. because you're more than good enough for me." her fingers slid down his wrist and over the words, that seemed to hurt her even more than him. she always felt the pain of people and he was just carrying too much of it for her to handle calmly. "i could never judge you for that. never." flowers. she couldn't control them, she never was able to do that. they were growing around his wrist that she was holding, they were flourishing up his arm. "and i trust you too. but if you're really going to put up with me on this dinner, you better get used to those flowers. i haven't really learned how to control them yet, sorry, they must annoy you so much." she tried to smile, but she wasn't really successful at that.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

učilnica Empty
PostSubject: Re: učilnica   učilnica Empty

Back to top Go down

učilnica

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1