HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

greet pain with a smile,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

élise vaughan

élise vaughan

Voda
Voda

Število prispevkov : 13
Your age : 27

greet pain with a smile, Empty
PostSubject: greet pain with a smile,   greet pain with a smile, EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:57 pm

greet pain with a smile, Tumblrstaticorphanblackb
ELISE VIQTORIE VAUGHAN
I. meet élise! okay, let's start with a little bit of her lovely family. vaughans are a big french family with rich and long history. no one knows for sure how they gained their money and respect but they will go through flames and storm to get what they want. élise had quite loving parent but she was thought that showing emotions means you're weak. torej posledica vsega tega je tudi kar danes temnolaska je.

II. élise je bila vedno pretirano vljudna, prisrčna in prijazna. and that has not changed. ever since she came to the academy, the circle of friend keeps getting bigger and bigger, but only she knows every words she says is fake and dishonest. we could say, that she uses all the carisma and lovability in her own good. so, even though she is sugarcoated with all the kindnes, she will try to destroy you and succed if that is what she needs.

III. her emotional life, yasss. čeprav se hitro naveže, in ni ravno največji ljubitelj romanc za eno noč, svojih čustev ne kaže rada, some one could even say she is emotionless and cold hearted. na koncu dneva je le dekle, ki se boji biti prizadeto. so love her with all her heart, because she is more than that!

okay, this is about eat. i will need as many connections for my cherrie as possible, so i am open to anything.  :smile3:

Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

Število prispevkov : 62
Your age : 27

greet pain with a smile, Empty
PostSubject: Re: greet pain with a smile,   greet pain with a smile, EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:56 am

here babe! take your time ;3
Back to top Go down

greet pain with a smile,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1