HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kamniti krog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

lilith

lilith

kamniti krog Admin

Število prispevkov : 147
Your age : 27

kamniti krog Empty
PostSubject: kamniti krog   kamniti krog EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:44 pm

kamniti krog Krogi
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

Število prispevkov : 62
Your age : 26

kamniti krog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kamniti krog   kamniti krog EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:55 am

elise
addison was used to being loved. she got more attention than she would like to, but it was all still in reasonable measures. being alone... that just wasn't something she would experience very often. and it was probably the one of very few things that they had in common. elise was always surrounded with people, always smiling and she never met a person so polite and well raised before. there was only one thing that could come to your mind when you looked at that dark haired beauty: her parents must be proud on her. and addison bet, that they really were.

it was completely clear that the two of them were utterly different people. if she wouldn't know better, she'd say that every time she tried to talk to her, she got almost cold feedback. no, it was nothing elise said or did, just the feeling she got when she was around her. and that was what made her so damn interesting for red haired girl.

it surprised her when she saw elise walking away from the crowd surrounding her. just before she walked away addie felt ger eyes on her back, almost inviting her to follow. and she did. after it was clear where the girl was heading, she walked towards her and sat on one of the rock, placed in that creepy old circle. "elise, right?" she smiled at her and asked her for confirmation, even though she was sure that that was her name. "i saw you leaving and i figured you might need some company. i read in some book that people usually feel better when they have somebody to share with, so..." she shrugged, giving her straight facts. "plus, i don't think we've talked before. you just seem so amazing i really wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to meet such a person."
Back to top Go down

élise vaughan

élise vaughan

Voda
Voda

Število prispevkov : 13
Your age : 27

kamniti krog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kamniti krog   kamniti krog EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:18 pm

She was used to be around people, to talk, to be polite, to give everything she had into conversations like that. Into stupid little words, that made no sense. She still felt lost in the crowd around her, in the touches of people that adored her from deep down their hearts. The role of perfect little girl was making her sick. She wanted to scream, to run free. She had to go away, to clear her minds. Elise had to be alone, to keep herself sane.
Her excuses were more or less worth nothing, but she said them with such eloquence, that you could not not believe her.  And her steps were so graceful, so confident, even when her face was pale and her hands were rock hard fists. She caught glimpse of the girl watching from afar. The girl that was kissed by fire, that’s why her hair were red. Girl named Adisson. Elise knew nothing more than name about her, she only knew that her positivity was radiant and it was maddening. It was not real, to much sunlight caught in one tiny body.
For a moment she froze as her warm skin touched cold rock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the silence. That spooky atmosphere that surrounded old rock circle have her feeling of power, it was somehow enlightening her. High yet so beautiful voice woke her from short trans. It made her feel tired but at the same time she felt like she could crush her skull with a punch. ‘’Addison,’’ voice so gracious and calm, her thoughts so fierce. She nodded to confirm her name and just when words almost escaped her mouth she overtook her. ‘'Thank you,’’ huge smile adorned her face and for a moment there was that spark in her body language, ‘’you are golden, but actually I was wishing-‘’ every word such a fraud. ‘’No, you know what. You act all nice and the only thing you ever see are rainbows and cupcakes growing on the field. This is not reality. Look around yourself, world is not so positive,  nothing is right in this effing place!’’ words poured out of her mouth, and even if she knew that she meant them, she didn’t feel herself. She was not raised so, she was not such a person. ‘’I am not a person you’d wish to meet, I am not... Okay? Just...’’ Elise buried her hand in thick hair and took a deep breathe, showing only back to the girl behind her.
addison | 420 | mal sm se razpisala, please make it shorter (;
thanks joanne!
Back to top Go down

addison winchester

addison winchester

Zemlja
Zemlja

Število prispevkov : 62
Your age : 26

kamniti krog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kamniti krog   kamniti krog EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

elise
was she bothering her? after all, it would be possible that the girl simply wanted some silence. but addison always wanted - almost needed, actually - to be around people who seemed to need her and to give him all the help she could. but elise looked like the person who couldn't ever ask for help. "oh my, you know my name? usually people define me as the soulless one. you know, kind of a ginger thing? even though i think of myself as strawberry blonde. but anyways, i can assure you that i'm not evil," she smiled and just as she reached out to her to shake hands, the girl turned around. and it felt like the sun just hid behind the clouds.

her eyes were wide open as she blinked a couple of time. nobody ever talked to her that way. nobody told her that what she was doing was wrong. "if i offended you in any kind of way, please, let me know," she said silently and stepped even closer towards dark haired girl. she actually wasn't sure if she could hear her, with her words gentle as summer breeze. she was hurt, of course she was, but she didn't feel like the victim in this situation. she was guilty of everything accused and she could never deny that, so she just approached elise and hoped for her to accept her as she is. but honestly, she had no idea what to say.

"of course it's positive, can't you see? the birds are singing. the sun is shining. and everything smells like freshly baked bread and cut grass and old books." she placed her hand gently on the back of her shoulder and smiled, even though her words were still like an echo in her mind. addison grew a flower in her palm and intertwined in with thick brown hair. "of course i want to meet you. you're so honest and strong. if you give me a chance..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

kamniti krog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kamniti krog   kamniti krog Empty

Back to top Go down

kamniti krog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1